- Provided below are the compulsory USA documents, sustaining papers, as well as added valuable records needed for the United States visa. Additionally, the papers apart from compulsory depend on the provided circumstance and also they can vary from person-to-person.
- Visa regulations for visiting the USA documents have actually altered a number of times and also are generally viewed as hard. Nonetheless, the procedure is really easy. If you adheres to the direct treatment set out by the companies, you would certainly not need a representative.
- Offered listed below are the compulsory records, sustaining papers, and added helpful papers required for the United States USA visa documents. Likewise, the records apart from being necessary depend upon the provided scenario as well as they can differ from person to person. These are one of the most commonplace papers requested:
Documents required for US Visa Application:
- Original Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Singapore with minimum two blank pages
- All old Passports
- Form DS-160 confirmation
- Interview appointment confirmation
- Recent photograph measuring 2”X 2” taken against a white background. Both digital and tough copies of the picture required.
- Visa application fee receipts/proof of payment of visa application fee (MRV fee)
The below documents are require to prove that you return to the home country after your temporary
visit in the United States:
- Bank statement of last 6 months with sufficient balance; updated and attested
- Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Travel Itinerary explaining the trip
- Leave sanctioned certificate, Last 3 months’ salary slip, Company Visiting card (If employed)
- Business Registration Proof, Company updated bank statement, Company IT returns of last 3 years, visiting card. (If self-employed)
- Invitation letter, Passport, or Resident Permit copy & address proof of Inviter (If visiting family & friends)
- School/College ID card (If student)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from a parent, ID proof of parents (If minor traveling without parents)
- Pension statement (If retired)
- Sponsorship letter, Sponsor ID proof, Updated bank statement (if sponsored)
- Invitation letter from the host company, Covering letter from an Indian company (For Business visa)
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Share Certificates, Property Investments, any other Investments, etc. (Optional)
- Kindly note Personal Appearance is mandatory at the Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC) and the US Embassy for biometrics and the Visa Interview
- If you’re making use of a US non-immigrant visa you ought to complete the online utility form DS-160. You can fill the DS-a hundred and sixty shape online through the Consular Electronic Application Center.
- Aside from the main files, there are others you’ll publish with a purpose to support the solutions you have given on your software shape, such as:
Previous US visas
- If you have visited the United States before with an older passport, then you definitely have to take it with you on the day of the interview at the embassy or consulate. The US government requires formerly held visas are capable of showing that you have entered the united states of America earlier.
- An invitation letter for a US visa is a letter written by using a United States citizen or felony resident, confirming that they may be inclined to confess a worldwide with whom they have own family ties or friendship, and additionally that they’ve enough room for the visitor for the whole duration in their stay in the US.
- The tour itinerary is a travel plan that shows what you’re making plans to do while you are in the US. It consists of documents such as a bought flight reservation that suggests your planned date of entry and exit inside the US. If applicable, it may additionally show internal flight reservations.
- Also, you may put up a few pieces of evidence of lodging. It ought to show in which you’re making plans to stay inside the US (motel, a rented house, a friend’s or relative’s house, and many others.). However, it could just show that you have sufficient financial approach to ebook an inn as soon as in the US.
If you are planning to come to the United States sponsored by any other person who’s a US resident then you will have to reveal proof of that. The sponsor have to publish those files:
- Letter for Affidavit – that is a letter that confirms the sponsor is able to financially help you all through your entire live
- Employment Letter – that suggests the sponsor is employed and suggests the profits he is paid.
- Payslips – three to four recent payslips
- Bank Letter – that suggests the times when the account becomes opened, the full sum of money deposited throughout the past 12 months and the prevailing balance.
If you’ve got a property in your property united states or some other place you need to display evidence for that.
Having belongings is a massive plus if you are applying for a nonimmigrant visa due to the fact that that shows you have stronger ties with your property united states of America and also you do not intend to stay within the US. If you do, deliver evidence on the appointment day as:
- Original possession papers
- Photographs of that belongings
- Personal affidavit concerning the belongings
Employment / Professional Documents
Bring a letter from an organization that gives info of your position, salary, period of employment, the period of authorized excursion and cause of the journey to the USA – If employed.
Pension book – If retired.
- Company registration certificate and profits information – If self-employed.
Anything like: Birth certificates, marriage certificates, near own family pics, adoption certificates (if you are followed or have followed an infant), divorce certificates, spouse’s death certificates, and so on.
Letter from a physician
You are required to timetable a medical appointment with a certified medical doctor in the united states where you will be interviewed. You need to whole your medical examination with an embassy-approved physician. Exams conducted by different physicians will now not be universal.
Requirements for Specific US Visa Types
Extra files is probably required for a US visa relying on the kind of visa you’re making use of for.
Requirements for Specific US Visa Types
If you are making use of for a US scholar and alternate visa, then the consular officer would require from you to post proof you’ve got been admitted at a US educational organization. This instructional organization must be beneath the Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP). You may even have to pay SEVIS I-901 price apart of the ordinary visa rate and post proof of fee all through the interview.
Requirements for US Work Visas
Depending at the US paintings visa kind you practice for, you may must publish a number of the subsequent documents:
- Proof you meet the qualifications
- Proof of professional degree (Bachelor, Master, Doctor)
- Job provide from a US company
- Resume or CV
- Letter from preceding employers
- State License (if relevant)
- Proof which you have top notch talents
- Additional Fees, and so on.